Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thinking Out Loud

I really need to get busy and work on this blog! There's so many things I want to blog about, but then I "wait" until I have plenty of time to do it just right, and I end up waiting and waiting and it never gets done. Besides, I will probably never get it just right and I certainly will never find all the time I need, so I just need to go ahead and work with what I have!

All the blogs that I follow are just SO beautiful and creative. Mine will never measure up to them. And that's okay, actually. But I sure do love reading all of them. I have found so many that are helpful and inspiring in so many ways. I find this a very enjoyable way to connect with real women in a real way that otherwise I would never even meet. I love blog land!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Linda, I didn't know we were trying to measure up to one another. Poosh.... I guess I'd have a whole lot of blog-cleaning and spiffing-up to do if we were supposed to do this blog-thing right! (hee hee)
I personally love the beauty of your blog! The colors and design are so feminine and so... well... PRETTY!
I too have met a LOT of bloggie friends and visiting their sites always encourages me, uplifts me, inspires me and often just makes me laugh. Especially on those days when, like you, I want to write, but end up waiting and not getting any writing done. So it's nice to peek into their lives and enjoy what they're up to.
I'm just blessed that you and I are linked on here and we can glean from one another.
Hugs and blessings!
Deb